When we found out that Tegra 2 would be in Phones and Tablets we knew that there would be games that would take advantage of the Tegra’s power and here it is. NVIDIA has teamed up with Gameprob to bring their popular game “Pinball HD” to Tegra 2 Android devices.
Pinball HD will come with what you would expect and more, check out the features below.
- 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions, locations and characters
- Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
- Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action.
- A wonderful 3D engine.
- Realistic physics.
- Local and global high scores.
- Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
- Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the device. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
- Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph 3D glasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
- Increased geometry complexity, afforded by Tegra, for a more realistic experience
- Higher resolution textures for more striking visuals that stand out compared to non-Tegra powered devices