Gain full control of Samsung Galaxy S with nitrality
From last two weeks we have been getting really mind blowing updates from Xda developers.Last week we had Gallery Exclude (for excluding unwanted images from gallery) which was followed by Standard USB OTG Cable Usage in Samsung Galaxy S II update and now we have a app called ‘nitrality’. Nitrality, developed by nitr8 is an application that allows you to control many of the features and functions of your Samsung Galaxy S using one app.
Full-featured tool to control your SGS.
- Change Display Resolution
- Change Popup Animation Speed
- Change Transition Animation Speed
- Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Clean Media Thumbnails
- Install ALL apps in a Custom made ZIP File
- Install a Theme from a Custom ZIP File
- Backup / Restore Insane Zeam config (If on insanity rom)
- Backup / Restore efs Folder
- Change CSC Code
- Easy Access to Secret Codes
- Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
- It also includes a flash light, just hit the nitrality logo.
So don’t wait and try this app on your Samsung Galaxy S.You can visit the thread for more info by click the source link at the end.The app is also available in the Android Market.
[ Via xda ]