The HTC EVO 3D has finally received its FCC approval to bring WiMAX connectivity to that radio assault packing device on Sprint.
The release date on the Android Phone should still be June 24th, So you will be able to experience some awesome 3D with out eh g (glasses).
For those of you who have forgotten, here are the specs:
- Android 2.3
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
- 4.3-inch 3D capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels res.
- Dual 5-megapixel rear cameras for recording 3D video at 720p
- 2D video at 1080p.
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls
- 4GB of internal memory, microSD expansion slot.
- DNLA support and HDMI port