Game Review – Sonic speeds his way onto Android !!
Sega has recently joined hands with Android by adding Sonic 4 Episode I to its long line of Sonic series games which comes with all the classic moves Sonic and Kunckles possess plus some brand new ones as well. Also, with the Android version, there are two exclusive levels for all of us Sonic fans to enjoy. Although the current release is for Tegra-based Android devices, another version is being expected to get released for everyone else pretty soon.
Sonic 4 Episode I Features:
– 2 EXCLUSIVE LEVELS!!! – Two exclusive levels build specifically for smartphones using the accelerometer.
– NEW MOVES – All of Sonic’s classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack which will add a new level of control and excitement.
– CLASSIC SONIC STAGES – Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
– SPECIAL STAGES RETURN – A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
– REVAMPED CLASSIC BOSS BATTLES – Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.
There is something funny though about all of this though. On the Sega website it is being advertised as Sonic 4 Episode II while on the Android Market it is labeled as Sonic 4 Episode I. For the time being I will have to go with what the Android Market is saying for right now although we do know Episode II is also on the way to Android in the near future.
So if you are a Sonic fan I need not say anything further, head over to the Android Market and grab hold of one of your all time favorite childhood games !!!
Source: Android Market