HTC Velocity First LTE Android Phone in Europe
HTC is all set to get a new breath of life with HTC Velocity about to get the reputation of being the first Android LTE smartphone that is being released in Europe. The device is expected to launch in Vodafone Germany soon. The android phone was a huge success in United States.
Some of the key features of HTC Velocity LTE include:
- Screen display size of 4.5 inches
- Superior screen display resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- LCD Display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor capable of providing improved performance
- Android Gingerbread operating system used that combines with HTC Sense user-interface
- Solid and conservative styling
As of now, Vodafone does not seems to give any information regarding the price tag or release date but have assured that the device will be released within a few weeks in Europe. The device is set to be available in the spiffy White color which seems to be the most sought after color across the international market.