This app is custom made for all those “Busy Work-o-holics” who receive calls when they are on the go. More often than not there are times you need to write/note down some important piece of information from the last call or remember to call someone back after a short while and so on. Call action is for people who need that little reminder here or there, or for someone who takes many phone calls in a day and has a hard time keeping them all organized. Call Action is an after-call pop up that helps you get organized, and stay organized with your phone. Its a straightforward app; after every call, Call Action has a customize-able pop up with options to:
- Call back the last call phone number
- Send an SMS
- View the contact or add a new number to your contacts list
- Send an email
- Search the phone number in Google. This can be useful if you don’t know a number that made a missed call.
- Add a new Calendar event associated to the contact/phone number. A fast way to write an appointment in your Google Calendar after a call. (Only available for Android 4.0 or later)
- Show additional options based on the applications installed in your Android phone like Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Set a reminder with an alarm. Very handy if you need to call back someone or remember something related to a contact.
- Share the contact including a VCard
Video Review Courtesy of Android Authority
Source: Google Play (formerly known as Android Market)