Unlocking Motorola Defy and Motorola XT910 by code
Unlock Unit helps users to get the unlock code of their device with ease. Users will have to enter the correct information that the service request so as to receive the unlock code. A payment needs to be done by card or PayPal along with the unlock code request. The service will then send the unlocking code through e-mail in which the unlock code as well as unlocking instructions would be present.
Users will have to follow the steps below for receiving the unlock code for Motorola Defy as well as Motorola Razr XT910 models.
- Go to www.unlockunit.com and select the tab named Motorola
- Give the device name as Motorola Defy
- Choose your Country and Network from the given list
- Now the users will have to enter the correct IMEI number, this is really important
- Then they will have to enter the correct e-mail address too so that they can receive the unlock code back through email
- Have a look at price and then choose whether to proceed with the payment
- Pay $14.49 if willing to get the unlock code
- The unlock code followed by the instructions will be sent to the user through e-mail
For Motorola XT910 unlock by code;
- Go to www.unlockunit.com, again select the tab named Motorola
- Here choose the device name as Motorola Razr XT910
- Choose the Country and Network correctly
- Now the users will have to enter the correct IMEI number
- Also provide a valid email id so that unlock key and other information can be sent by email
- Take a look at the price and availability option and then decide whether to proceed with the payment
- Then the users will have to Pay $14.49 for getting the unlock code of their Motorola Razr XT910
- Finally the unlock code followed by the instructions will be sent to the user through e-mail within a few minutes
Users will have to ensure that they have provided the correct IMEI number and e-mail address. Users will also have to ensure that the correct Country and Network should be selected. Unlocking allows the users to use the device with any network providers in any country if it is GSM. It also avoids the expensive roaming charges also.