My Dragon – Glu to release new dragon sim
Glu Mobile has been consistently releasing games on the Android for the past couple of months and this week they’re going to be releasing a pet sim game titled My Dragon.A game, you are charged with keeping the Kingdom of Dragonia’s dragons healthy and happy.
In My Dragon you are the royal dragon keeper of Dragonia and are in charge of raising, feeding and taking care of the kingdom’s dragon collection. You will also have to keep the dragons happy by play with them and performing different tasks through which you will obtain Dragon Apples. The Dragon Apples can be used to expand your stable and raise new dragons.
My Dragon Features:
• Three starting species and dozens of customizations to make your very own unique dragons!
• Numerous costumes and accessories for every occasion with more being added all the time!
• Many unique items to share with your dragon!
• Visit your friends’ dragons and show off your favorites!
• Now with the ability to train your Dragon!
One thing that Glu did that actually surprised everyone was their decision of using GameSpy to let the users connect and interact with each other. Something that’s unheard of in pet sims.
My Dragon is releasing this week and would be available on the Google Play store. Like most of Glu Mobile’s games, My Dragon is expected to be a free-to-play game.