Install JB apps on ICS Devices – Tutorial
All those who are still using Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and can not wait to get their hands on the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Well, thanks to our friends at XDA Developers you can enjoy some of the Jelly Bean Stock Apps on your ICS devices today. Its quite simple just follow the 6 Easy Steps given below and voila!
Steps to Install JB Apps on your ICS Devices:
1.Download the Jelly Bean apps from HERE (50MB).
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and transfer the JB apps archive to the root folder of your mobile device.
3. Disconnect your phone from the computer, turn it off, and then boot it into ClockworkMod Recovery.
4. With your device in Recovery mode, select “Install ZIP from sdcard”, and then“Choose ZIP from sdcard”. Select the Jelly Bean apps file to begin installation.
5. Once the installation is complete, choose the “Reboot system now” option.
6. DONE! When the device boots up, you should Jelly Bean apps Installed and ready.
NOTE: We would recommend you to back up your device before going ahead with this, if it does not work on your device due to some reason. So, better be safe than sorry.