Google unveil the NEXUS 10 tablet manufactured by Samsung
It seems that the Nexus 4 wasn’t the only surprise which Google had in store for us today and with that said, the search giants took another big step in the Tablet market with the launch of their new 10 inch tablet, the Nexus 10 which has been manufactured by Samsung. The elder brother to Google’s existing 7 inch Tablet, The Nexus 7 manufactured by Asus comes bundled with an outstanding 2,560 x 1,600 display which translates into 300 pixels per inch.
The biggest hardware feature is its ARM Cortex-A15-based Exynos 5250 processor, a 1.7GHz dual core beast that is seemingly uncontested by any competitor to date. Other noteworthy specs include 2GB of RAM , NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 500 hours of standby time and a 5 megapixel camera and would be running on Android 4.2 and would be made available to customers from November 13th for $400 (16GB) and $500 (32GB) in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, and Japan.
• Chipset: Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual core, 1700 MHz, ARM Cortex-A15 processor
• GPU: ARM Mali-T604 GPU
• Operating System: Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
• Display: 10.05 inches, 2560 x 1600 pixels 300 ppi multi-touch capacitve display
• Memory: 16GB / 32GB
• RAM: 2GB
• Camera: 5.0MP rear / 1.9MP HD front
• Battery: 9,000mAh
• Size: 10.39 x 6.99 x 0.35 (263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm)
• Weight: 21.27 oz (603 g)
• Price: $400 (16GB) and $500 (32GB)