If you own a Galaxy Note II and want to unlock the device’s full potential, then Rooting is the way to go. Once the phone is rooted you can install root accessed apps and custom ROMs as well. Just backup your important stuff such as contacts or messages before going further with this. Your device will also lose its warranty if you root it. If you are okay with that then go on ahead and enjoy the wonders of a rooted phone.
STEPS TO ROOT:-
- Download ExynosAbuse-v1.40.apk (1.16 MB) in your PC.
- Connect your device to via USB to your PC
- Copy File in your device internal memory (PC work done)
- Go to File Manager in your device find the .apk file.
- Install ExynosAbuse-v1.40.apk
- Open app and press ”root device”
- Voila Your Galaxy Note II is Rooted. 🙂
Note: A word of warning though Talk Android Phones will not be held responsible for any damage done to your device during this process. Do it at your own risk!