Android 4.2 Jelly Bean brought with it a bunch of cool features, especially the quick settings panel, which is basically your secondary notification panel, which quick toggle buttons giving you more functionality without actually searching for the app. Well if you are one of those people whose smartphone has not tasted the goodness of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and want to have this function for your phone then AntTeck Quick Settings is just the app you are looking for.
AntTek Quick Settings is a FREE app which basically gives you a secondary settings panel, where you can place toggles, such as Wifi, make quick calls, use the torch, put the device on aeroplane mode and much much more. Not only that but you also put in your favorite contacts and even launch application through it. There are around 75 built in actions which you can use. There is a Pro version as well, only difference is that with the Pro there is no limit to the number if toggles you can place on the panel, you can also do with out it as you already have space to put up 10 toggles.
The app can run on any device having Android 2.1+ and the best part about it is that you do not require to ROOT your device. Below are some of the features of this app:
Toggle settings: WiFi, mobile data, bluetooth, wake lock, rotation, flight mode, WiFi- & USB-Tethering, GPS, etc
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 3 predefined stages
- Quick action: music (previous / next / pause), battery, camera, direct dial, direct message, direct email
- Web shortcut, application shortcut, new event, new message
- Application launcher (better than sidebar launcher)
- For root users: reboot, power off, recovery, wireless ADB, etc.
- Hidden system activities and more.
You can download this app for free from the Google Play Store now.