For those of you who are interested in enjoying the perks of Google Apps on your recently rooted Nokia X devices can do so now by just following these few simple steps:
1) First of all make sure that your device is fully rooted. Just in case you haven’t already rooted it, use Gandalf Exploit included in Framaroot app.
(Download it from http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta…1&d=1391850491)
2) You would need a Root explorer app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…explorer&hl=es)
3) Extract and copy all apks from “NokiaX_Gapps_KashaMalaga_28.02.2014.zip” to /system/app and change permisions for this files.
5) Extract and install as normal user every single needed apk include in “NokiaX_SomeGoogleApps.zip“. (If you want to use Google Now Launcher, open it after it is fully installed )
6) Launch the Play Store and log in using your Google account.
7) Enjoy 😉
So there you have it folks, for all those who want to give their Nokia X device a new look can now easily do it using these simple aforementioned steps. We would like to hear your views on it and if you have any trouble during or post installation then do feel free to drop a query in our comments section below. Cheers !!
Note: Rooting would void your device’s warranty so do it at your own risk. Talk Android Phones would not be responsible for any damages incurred during or after the rooting process. Thank you.