Star Wars: Uprising Alpha GamePlay Footage [Video]
The Star Wars franchise has been re-kindled again with the upcoming release of the seventh installment of the Star Wars saga, The Force Awakens. Cashing up on this, game developers Kabam, have joined hands and developed an all new game for Android and iOS called Star Wars: Uprising.
The game will be launched later this year, but an alpha game footage has just been released. The role-playing game shows various characters using light sabers and blasters to fight against the Empire. According to Kabam you can:
- Create the Hero the Galaxy Needs – Choose from a wide range of special skills, species, visual customizations and classic Star Wars gear to become the next Han Solo, Boba Fett or entirely unique hero of your own design.
- Shape the Future of the Game Universe – Join players worldwide in massive sector-wide battles to dictate the expansion of in-game content, including new planets, exclusive gear and unique crew members.
- A New Chapter in Star Wars – Play the first mobile game in the Star Wars universe that takes place between Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Real-Time Co-op Against the Empire – Explore the secrets of the sector, build a powerful crew with allies, and play alongside friends in synchronous cooperative play.
- Brave Challenges on Classic and New Worlds – Battle your way through missions on Hoth, Cloud City and more, fighting against powerful bosses led by an ominous new adversary.
Pre-register now to get special gifts as soon as the game is launched! So join the force. Will you?
Source: Star Wars: Uprising