Google Maps got updated yesterday and with it we got a separate Google Street View App. This makes exploring differnet landmarks and monuments a lot of fun . The app basically lets you take 360 degree pictures of whatever land mark you want showing on your country or city’s map.
The app also lets you make 360 degree panoramic pictures with a spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) as well. Do not worry if you don’t happen to own one like most people, then you can just use the handy little camera in your smartphone instead. If you are interested in reading the entire change log of the all new Google Street View App , we have you covered. Just check it out below:
• Browse Google’s most popular special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Just make sure your device is running Android 5+ if not then bad news, this app is not for you! If you haven’t received the update yet, you can download the app straight from the Play Store now.
Download Link: Google Street View