Here is the HTC 10 with BoomSound Speakers, 2K Display and so much more
Hey Guys HTC has finally revealed the HTC 10, love the name, its short, to the point and just sounds right! The HTC 10 has been leaked so much in the past, that we got almost all the specs right, even the leaked renders of the devices turned out to be legit. HTC has given a nice 12 – minute reveal video for you all to enjoy.
If the video is too long for your liking, lest jump right in the nitty gritty of the HTC 10. The HTC 10 is made from a full metal uni-body with chamfered edges which gives it a nice grip. The device looks great no doubt, but beauty alone, does not win you points, its what under the hood that really matters and HTC 10 is no slouch there either.
HTC 10 Full Specifications:
- Display: 5.2inch 2560 x 1440 Super LCD 5, 564 ppi
- Memory: 4GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB of storage (expandable up to 2TB via microSDXC)
- Chipset: 2.2GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Camera: Rear: 12MP HTC UltraPixel f/1.8 sensor with Optical Image Stabilization, laser autofocus and 4KHD video; Front: 5MP UltraPixel f/1.8 sensor with Optical Image Stabilization
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner, dual BoomSound speakers, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions and Weight: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0 mm, 161g
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, HTC Sense
- Available Colors: Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, Camellia Red
The HTC 10 comes with some nifty features, the ones which really caught our eye include HTC’s much revered Front facing Boom Sound Stereo speakers (One is in the front and the second one is below). The speakers pack a real punch, and HTC has done a great job improving an already impressive, speaker system.
The device sports a 2K (2560 x 1440) display and both its cameras have OIS, which is a first for any OEM. The primary camera is a 12MP shooter with f/1.8 aperture with laser guided auto focus and duel led flash. The camera is able to record videos in 4K as well. The front is a 5 Ultra Pixel0 shooter with the same f/1.8 aperture capabilities with OIS. This means people are going to go all out taking selfies. If you are worried about memory being the issue then, worry not HTC has got you covered the HTC 10 comes with microSD support up to a whopping 2TB of storage.
On the OS front the HTC 10 comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8 on top. One really cool feature is called Freestyle UI, so what it does it basically gives you extreme customization options for your home screen like you have never seen before.
The device will be available from May but you can pre-order the device now for $699 from HTC’s own website.