content top

Samsung issues official apology for their recent “Exploding” troubles

Samsung issues official apology for their recent “Exploding” troubles

Samsung has been having quite an “explosive” year (pun intended) and 2016 would certainly go down as one of the darkest years in the history of the South Korean Tech giants. What started off with the whole exploding Note 7 fiasco  was quickly followed by exploding washing machines as well. All these mishaps have certainly dented the company’s immaculate reputation, especially when it comes to innovation and safety of their devices. In light of these unfortunate events, Samsung have issued an official apology to the consumers and especially those who were effected with some of their aforementioned devices. To show its commitment to the apology, the South Korean giant has run full-page apology ads in popular newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and The Washington...

Read More

Swiss girl gets third degree burns on her leg after cellphone explodes inside pocket

Swiss girl gets third degree burns on her leg after cellphone explodes inside pocket

We’ve all heard about exploding devices before and the latest one to join that dreadful list is the Samsung Galaxy S3 who till now had an absolutely perfect image. The device as per reports belonged to an 18 year old student from Switzerland, Fanny Schlatter who was  apparently working when she she smelt a weird chemical smell and began to see smoke. Before she knew it, flames started to rise out of her pocket and reached shoulder height. The result was absolutely terrifying knowing for a fact that the poor girl received third degree burns on her right leg. From what we have heard, Miss Schlatter has filed an official complaint against the South Korean giants for not just the damage done to her phone but also the damage which could have long term implications on her leg; seeking medical compensation in the process.  She has currently taken a sick leave till mid-August to recuperate from the wounds. Though rare, such incidences are very scary as millions of us use smartphones, we keep them next to our bed when we are asleep, on the dashboard when we are driving and we even carry them on planes and trains. Usually the battery is blamed as the cause in such incidences but it will be interesting to see how the story develops further. We would like to wish Miss Schlatter a speedy road to recovery and we hope that this article would be an eye opener for all our readers. Stay safe you guys...

Read More
content top