AT&T 4G LTE Phones- HTC Holiday & HTC Lead
It has been discovered by pocketnow that HTC is planning two new LTE phones for AT&T, named the HTC Holiday and HTC Lead. They have also managed to reveal some of the specifications.
- Both devices feature LTE/HSPA+ support
- both devices feature 1.2GHz dual-core processors
- The lead has 768MB RAM whereas has 1GB
- Lead comes with 4.3-inch WVGA screen and Holiday has a 4.5-inch qHD display
- The Lead has only a 5 MP rear camera, while the Holiday has a front 1.3 MP camera and a 8 MP rear camera
- Bluetooth support in both( Lead has Bluetooth 3.0, and Holiday has Bluetooth 4.0 )
- Lead has a Broadcom BCM4329 chipset, while Holiday BCM4330 chipset
- Both uses Qualcomm MSM8660 baseband chipset
Both have powerful specs, but Holiday looks the stronger of the two. We will be updating with the further information of these 4G phones, stay tuned.