1.70.605.0 Update Leaked For The HTC Thunderbolt
An update that was supposed to e released yesterday has now been leaked, for those of you who havent recieved the update and do not want tto wait then you can download the leaked update.
The update fixes:
- The annoying reboot issue
- Improved data connectivity
- Enhanced call history view
- Improved Bluetooth discovery
- People search enabled
- Desktop cradle app
- …and more.
*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*THIS WILL WIPE YOUR DATA*
- Download the file below, and re-name it to (without quotes) “PG05IMG.zip”
- Place PG05IMG.zip on the root directory of your SD card
- Turn off your Thunderbolt
- Holding Volume Down and then Power simultaneously, wait until the phone boots into the bootloader – it should begin flashing the update immediately.
- Wait, up to several minutes, for your device to reboot.