Slade is Back!!!
LOOK WHOSE BACK!!!!! Shadowgun fans no longer have a reason to be jealous of their iOS counterparts now that the developer, Madfinger, is finally bringing “The Leftover” expansion to Android.
The Leftover expansion’s story picks up exactly where the original Shadowgun ended. More of a love token from the developer to gamers who have already completed the original, The Leftover add-on brings new areas and enemies to run n’ gun.
The Update will include the following:
- The story straight follows the activities of original Shadowgun
- Free for all unique Shadowgun owners
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming relationship
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cut-scenes
- New and improved content in general (also affects the original Shadowgun)
- New effects like camera shakes or bullet trails
- New factor in the control – Roll (player can now perform rolls)
- Updated difficulty, weapons and enemies
- Better, more intensive gaming experience
This is the only news given to us so far, as soon as we see it go live we will be sure to let you know how to get your hands on it.
Source: Madfinger Games