Game Review – Android flies off to Liberty City in GTA 3 !!!
A decade has gone by since the original GTA 3 was released and now once again the “LEGENDARY” Rockstar game that set the standard for the open-world games of this generation takes us back to where it all began…..LIBERTY CITY !!!
Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III comes to mobile devices, bringing to life the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from every walk of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips.
With stellar voice acting, a darkly comic storyline, a stunning soundtrack and revolutionary open-world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the open world genre for a generation.
• Visually stunning updated graphics, character and vehicle models
• HD quality resolution
• Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices
• Custom controls for the mobile platform
• Countless hours of gameplay
• Gamepad Support for select USB controllers
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
For optimal performance, I would recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition.
Source: Android Market