HTC is all set to launch its flagship device known as HTC Endeavor on the Mobile World Congress event. The device was formerly known as HTC Edge. The product is expected to come with stunning features as well as functionalities.
Some of the expected features of HTC Endeavor include;
- Android 4.0 operating system combined with Sense 4.0
- Display size of 4.7 inches
- 720p of High Definition video recording
- 1GB of RAM capacity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 that ensures high speed transfer of data
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Tegra3 processor that provides improved performance levels
- 8 Mega Pixel of rear camera that provides superior image quality
- 1.3 Mega Pixel front facing camera
- The product also comes with HSPA+ Radio(quad-band)
The device is designed as a super phone with stunning looks. The product is expected to receive increased attention once it is displayed in the Mobile World Congress event.