Google has finally released an update for its Android Avatar creation app known as Androidify.
Some of the key updations include;
- Presence of certain bugs have been fixed
- Memory usage has undergone tremendous improvement
- Representation of accessories on particular devices has also undergone improvements
- New carnival kind of decorations are also available in some selective regions
But it still seems that there has been no significant update in place for the app crashing process on the startup for the Android 4.0 users. Typical process would be
- Users will have to first navigate towards the options menu of the phone developer
- Users will now be able to see an option titled ‘Force GPU Rendering’
- Uncheck the option that denotes ‘Force GPU Rendering’
- Now the users can see that the App will be launched without any kind of hesitation
The latest version of the Androidify is available for download from the Android Market.