Dead Trigger update on its way
A while ago we had reported about MadFinger’s latest release Dead Trigger, the game which has become so popular that it now almost rivals ShadowGun’s success. Well now MadFinger has decided to release a new update for the game which will bring new items and features to us as well as make the game compatible on more devices.
The update will make the game playable on devices with the Adreno 205 GPU which means that Xperia Play and a few other devices would now be able to support the game. Apart from this, the update will also bring to us new weapons, locations and even zombies.
Dead Trigger 1.1.0 Update changelog:
– experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
– enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
– meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
– explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
– try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
– visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
– and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
– This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
MadFinger Studios have released the teaser trailer of their newest update.
Although no date has been announced as to when the update will be released, be sure that the new update will be released very soon.